Want to watch Korean TV live through internet? SOLIVE will solve your problem.
See the tutorial with snap shots below to learn how to install and use SOLIVE. Don’t worry it’s 100% FREE! (To maximize images, click the image.)
1. First, visit SOLIVE’s download page. Download and install it. (It has many options because if “Mirror 1” doesn’t work to you, you can choose “Mirror 2” and so on…)
2. After installing, you will see SOLIVE’s player.
3. Then, go back to your web browser and sign up using SOLIVE’s website.
4. Sign up/register.
(Zoomed in with translations.)
(Please use Google Chrome for register page to translate your country.)
5. After register, confirm it using your e-mail address.
6. After confirming it, go back to SOLIVE’s player and sign in.
(If you can’t sign in on player, log in via SOLIVE’s website. After sing in, click the yellow button again.)
7. At the right side of the player, you can see the channels. Click the channel you want to watch.
Wait for a few minutes or see the small yellow square on the right down of the player if it is 100%.
If you want to log out, click the yellow button.
Now, you can watch Korean TV live through internet and SOLIVE. If you have any problem and questions, let me know what is that on comment box. Thank you!